RioRand RS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBDII OBD2 Vehicles
- Product Code: r1120
- Availability: In Stock
- The RioRand RS300 CAN OBD-II Code Reader provides auto enthusiasts and do-it-yourselfers with an easy, portable and economic way to check Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and their definitions for OBD-II compliant vehicles.
OBD-II is the second
The RioRand code reader supports all OBD2 protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol.
Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners.
This code reader reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status as well as turns off check engine light.
It comes with free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions and is powered via detachable OBD2 cable.
· Works with all 1996 and later OBD-II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
· Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
· Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
· Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
· Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
· Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
· Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
· Utilizes standard 16-pin OBD-II connector meaning no additional connectors or cables are necessary
· Includes CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
· No batteries required: Unit is powered via detachable OBD-II cable
· Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
· Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
· Dimensions: length 113 mm/4.4", width 74 mm/2.9", height 21mm/0.83"