RioRand CCMFC2 DC Motor Speed Controller (PWM)
- Product Code: r1118
- Availability: In Stock
- Input supply voltage: 6V-30VDC
- The maximum output power: 180W
- The maximum continuous output current :6A;The overload and short circuit protecting current is
RioRand CCMFC2 DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling speed of a DC fan that the voltage is 6V-30VDC and nominal current is 1A to 8A. The motor speed controller can be used by brush or brushless DC fans, or the fans without control line. Normal PWM DC motor speed controller adjustable DC brushless fan when the general effect is not ideal, as speed range is narrow, or noise. And use of the CCMFC2 type fan speed controller dedicated won’t have these problems.
Item size: 98*36*25mm
Main technical parameters:
1. Input supply voltage: 6V-30VDC
2. The maximum output power: 180W
3. The maximum continuous output current :6A;The overload and short circuit protecting current is 8A
1. Connect your DC fan (or DC load) to the motor terminals as indicated on the wiring diagram.
2. Connect a voltage of 6V-30V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be supply voltage applied to the circuit. It is recommended to add an appropriately rated fuse inline with the positive supply in order to protect the circuit from any possible short circuits.
3. You can now control the speed of the motor through potentiometer.
An appropriately rated fuse (rated a little higher than the maximum current you expect to draw) is recommended to ensure safe operation.
The controller is NOT reverse-polarity protected and will be damaged if connect the supply voltage with wrong polarity. Double check all connections before applying power and always turn off the power supply before making any wiring changes.